Gabriel began practicing law in 2007, working at a small boutique Salt Lake City litigation firm. He soon moved his practice to a Christensen & Jensen, one of the most sophisticated law firms in Salt Lake City. While at C & J, Gabriel was able to work under some of the most talented attorneys in Utah. This experience taught him the skills and strategies needed to handle the complex personal injury and commercial litigation matters that have become his specialty. Gabriel learned to fight hard for his clients, no matter the odds or obstacles standing in his way.
Gabriel graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Economics in 2004. He then went to the University of Utah Law School, where he received his J.D. degree in 2007. While at the University of Utah, Gabriel served as a Senior Staff Editor at a journal and was a regional finalist in the Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition. Prior to law school, Gabriel received his BA in Political Science and Economics at Utah State University
- Obtained jury verdict for Plaitniff in US District Court for the District of Utah, Case No. 1:12-cv-0015 that included full compensation.
- Obtained favorable settlement in case regarding the wrongful death of 9-year-old boy involving negligent maintenance of a smoke alarm.
- Obtained favorable settlements in multiple cases involving medical malpractice committed by Utah medical professionals.
- Obtained favorable settlement in aircraft accident cases, including hot air balloon and helicopter crashes.
- Obtained favorable settlements for the Plaintiff in numerous cases involving automobile accidents,
- Obtained favorable settlements for clients injured by unsafe conditions created by careless property owners.
Get in touch
At White & Garner (a dba of The Utah Trial Lawyers, LLC), we know that finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.